Friday, July 9, 2010

Relaxing at the Lake House


My sister Alicia and her family (Alex, Ryan, Carson, Collin and Anna Bei) came to visit on their way home from Marble Falls. Ryan enjoyed talking to Cody and the girls enjoyed playing with Collin and Anna Bei.




Laughing with DeeDee


Ansley making silly faces.



This last week I got to go and spend some relaxing time with my mom at the Lake House. Jeremy's parents were out of town so I got to invite my mom up for a few days. She had a great time relaxing and playing with the kids.
After we had unpacked the car and settled down we decided to take the kids and go swimming in the lake. We headed down to the dock, my mom had the girls and I had the bags with Cody in the snuggle. Everything was good. Ansley was having a great time swimming and Emily enjoyed floating in her yellow boat, Cody was sitting in the bouncy seat on the dock. After we were in the water for about 15 minutes I looked up and the sky was getting really dark, so we started getting out of the water. Within 5 minutes it was raining and really windy, which is not a good combo with 3 kids. I prayed that the wind would die down and we could get back to the house okay. Finally everything was calm and we were able to walk back up to the house. It was really difficult to take the kids down without a lot of help. The next day we went to the pool instead, that was much easier.
Ansley just loved swimming in the pool. She was a little fish. Her favorite was looking at me under the water, she would open up her eyes big and wave at me. Emily was extremely content just walking around the pool wearing her new flip flops that Deedee got her. Cody just sleep in the stroller or on Deedee, the water was way too cool for him to get in.
We all had a great time with Deedee and were very sad to see her go.

No comments: