Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ansley




Ansley Girl ~ You are such a joy to my life. You make me laugh everyday. You love to make others laugh as well. When you first meet someone it takes you a really long time to get comfortable but once you do you love to show off. You love to dance, change your clothes and make silly faces. I wonder all the time what you will want to be when you grow up because you just love making people laugh. You change about 4 or 5 times a day, you are becoming so independent. Oh, and I almost forgot, you paint your nails everyday. All by yourself and you are becoming really good at it. Sometimes you will walk up to me and smile really sweet and then I will realize that you are showing me that you found my makeup and put on some of my lipstick.
You are definitely a mamma's girl. You love your daddy so much but in the morning I am the only one you want. Every morning you wake up and ask for me to get out of bed and make you chocolate milk and every morning I ask you to get in bed with me to snuggle but you want me to get up. Thank you being such a wonderful daughter and telling me that you love me all the time. I love you Princess P.

No comments: