Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lake House Trip # 2 (Kate's Birthday)

Happy Birthday Kate
Cayden and Ansley swimming

Emily does not like the water too much. She wants to make sure I am close by wherever she is. If I am floating, she wants to be laying on me. If I am sitting on the dock, she wants to be sitting on my lap.


Ansley finally wanted to go on the jet ski. Peer pressure from Cayden, I guess. Then about 3o minutes later Emily wanted to go too. After that it was over...Jet Ski, Jet Ski was all I heard for the next 4 days.

Nana and Papa with Brinley and Cody

My sweet Boy with Aunt Christy

Cayden never forgets to give Cody some cousin love

Cousin Jake with Brinley and Cody
Jake was so worried that Cody was going to spit up on him. It was really funny.

Cody's all time favorite toy

The weekend was for Kate's 20th Birthday but I think that Mack and Barb brought more gifts for the kids then Kate had. The first night we were there Aunt Barb got all the kids presents. Then the second night Uncle Mack brought out tons of gifts from Hawaii. He was delayed a day in Hawaii so I guess he got bored, if you can do that.




Ansley with her first fishing rod. She caught 9 fish over the weekend but I never caught one on camera.

No comments: